A delivery time stated is an estimate only and shall not be considered a contractual obligation.
- Courier companies do not always deliver to outlying and remote areas every day. They will deliver on certain days of the week. We will keep you updated every step of the way.
- No damage claims will be entertained unless reported to us within 24 hours of the goods being received and accepted.
- Any complaints as to the condition or count of goods must be made to Inner Physician Meditation and emailed to email@example.com
- Late Deliveries - We or our carriers will always try to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstance
- Short Deliveries & Damage To Packaging - When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive & look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier's delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier's delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out "delivered in good condition" from the carrier's delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition. Any short delivery of boxes must be reported to Precision Fitness within 24 hours of signing. Neither Inner Physician Meditation nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty.
- Delivery fees will be payable by the customer directly to the supplier and cleared or proof of payment provided, prior to commencement of delivery arrangements via suppliers preferred courier service.
- Please allow 3 to 5 working days depending on delivery location and availability of courier services. Collections will be by arrangement only.
- Customer will be responsible for calling supplier to ensure parcel/item is ready for collection. Customer can only receive item if proof of payment is provided. Customer will be able to book an item in the event that stock is running low for a total of 2 working days. Proof of payment will be provided same day of order booking or for cash upon collection, only if mutually agreed upon between the customer and supplier.